We are hiring! Python Developer in Athens
We are looking to reinforce our Athens’ team with a developer who will play a central role in the evolution of the C4P Platform.
What you will do:
• Take-over and enhance a scalable application based on an existing web application.
• Troubleshoot and solve technical issues as they arise.
• Build upon your understanding of algorithms and mathematical calculations by incorporating our algorithms into the new application.
• Expand your technical skills with new data technologies and solutions.
What you should know and be willing to learn:
• University degree in Computers Engineering.
• Successful development and implementation of one or more web applications using Python and the Django framework.
• Experience working with databases including both designing and maintaining for large datasets.
• Interest to deepen knowledge in Data Analytics and AI.
• Experience with Git version control.
Send us your CV, and a few lines about your motivation to join us at firstname.lastname@example.org